Volunteer Position: Room Host at ION’s 2018 Power Up Summit
- Title: Room Host
- Locations: Boise State University Student Union Building, Boise, ID
- Date of Volunteer Opportunity: September 10-11, 2018
POSITION SUMMARY: The Idaho Out-of-School Network (ION) is seeking room hosts for each breakout session at the 5th Annual Power Up Summit. Room hosts introduce the speaker, help keep time, and helps the presenter in any way that might be needed. If you are interested in helping out in this way, please fill out THIS FORM.
Idaho Out-of-School Network, a program of Jannus, Inc.
- Title: Quality and Professional Development Coordinator
- Location: Boise, ID
- Closing Date: August 9, 2018
POSITION SUMMARY: The Idaho Out-of-School Network (ION) Quality and Professional Development Coordinator will provide leadership to develop the systems, partnerships and networks to support ION’s mission and ensure availability of quality programming. CLICK HERE for more details.
P16 Program- Caldwell, Treasure Valley Family YMCA
- Title: Preschool Teacher
- Location: Lincoln Elementary- Caldwell, ID
- Hours: This is a full-time position. Schedule follows the Caldwell School District Calendar.
POSITION SUMMARY: P16 Preschool Teachers are responsible for providing a high quality, developmentally appropriate experience for the children in the program. They will oversee the program curriculum and environment to meet the needs of the children and families. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for early childhood education. Must have the ability to build genuine relationships with participants and maintain a welcoming environment with a diverse population. YMCA Child Development Teachers are expected to model and teach the Y core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
CLICK HERE for more details.
Joint School District #2 (West Ada, Meridian)
- Title: 21st CCLC Paraprofessional
- Location: Gateway School of Language and Culture in Boise
- Closing Date: open until filled
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide small group tutoring support during the academic time and literacy based art support during art time for students participating in the 21st Century Community Learning Center. CLICK HERE for more details.